Google Hangouts Chat Reference Guide
Bridge by Smartsheet
This Help Article Appears in the Following Learning Tracks
Send Card fields
- Send Media As: Choose how the message should be treated in Bridge.
- Next Question: Message will be treated as the question for the next state.
- New Comment: Message will be treated as a comment and will not end the conversation.
- Current Answer: Message will be treated as the answer to the current state and will end the conversation.
- Action Response: choose how to respond to the chat user.
- New Message: Post as a new message in the topic.
- Update Message: Update the bot's own message (only after CARD_CLICKED events).
- Text: The message text.
- Preview Text: Text for generating preview chips. This text will not be displayed to the user, but any links to images, web pages, videos, etc. include here will generate preview chips.
- Fallback Text: A plain-text description of the message's cards, used when the actual cards cannot be displayed (e.g. mobile notifications).
- Cards: Rich, formatted and interactive cards that can be used to display UI elements such as: formatted texts, buttons, clickable images. Cards are normally displayed below the plain-text body of the message.
- Cards Source Array: You can specify an array of objects that will be used to generate one or more cards. The first item in the cards param will be used as a template for all the generated cards and all others ignored.