Google has an API that allows you to map location data (latitude/longitude) to a physical address or lookup any particular address and return more information about it.
This is very useful if you want to validate an address, confirm a user’s exact location, retrieve data about a particular location’s time zone (using the Google Timezone API), and more.
Set up the Google Geocode integration
You need an existing Google project with access to the Geocode API in order to set up this integration.
- Navigate to the Integrations page in Bridge.
- Click on the Google Geocode image to start setup.
- Click Continue in the pop-up.
- In the Settings tab, enter your Google Geocode API key.
- Select Connect then Save.