Create Report for Incomplete Timesheets
This Help Article Appears in the Following Learning Tracks
Time has a few different “states” in 10,000ft. You can always see reports on time in various states across your account. Time can be:
- Suggested or unconfirmed: this is the time that is scheduled for people on the Schedule or
- Confirmed: this is time that people enter into their time sheet showing what they actually did.
In reports you can see time for a project in both states – Confirmed or Unconfirmed.
If you want to see a report for people who did not do their timesheets, you will need to review Unconfirmed time for the week. This means that they were scheduled to work on a project and they didn’t enter any time. If you want to see who has already done their time sheets, you can review Confirmed hours for the week.
How to run a report to find who didn’t do their timesheet:
- View – Time and Fees (hours)
- Time Frame – This week (or whatever duration is desired)
- First Group by – Team Member
- Then Group by – Project
- Show – Time Entry Type: Unconfirmed
- Now Save this report so you don’t have to filter again.