If your organization uses Google Hangouts, you can access those services directly from Smartsheet.
If you are a Smartsheet System Admin, follow the steps in this article to enable one of the supported chat services so that all Smartsheet users in your organization can communicate with collaborators in real time as they manage work together.
To configure chat integration options:
- Sign in to your Smartsheet account with System Administrator credentials.
- Select Account > Account Admin in the upper-left corner of the Smartsheet window. The Account Administration form appears.
- Select Account Settings from the left panel.
- In the In-App Chat section, select Edit to open the In-App Chat form.
- Choose Google Hangouts and click Save.
Now that you’ve configured the chat integration, Smartsheet users in your organization will be able to use Google Hangouts right from Smartsheet.
For more information about how members of your organization can use these services, see Starting a Google Hangout.