As you use the Smartsheet app for Android, you’ll find that you can take advantage of many features from the computer browser version of Smartsheet.
If you’re wondering what features currently are not available in the Smartsheet app for Android, this article is your resource.
The app is updated frequently. As new features are released, you can find them listed on the Google Play store or in the Using the Smartsheet for Android App help article.
Create, Collaborate, and View Smartsheet Items
- Create or modify forms
- Create or modify Reminders and Notifications on a sheet
- Create new sheet filters or edit sheet filter settings (Note that you can apply or remove filters configured from the computer browser version of Smartsheet.)
- Display sheets in Card View
- View Activity Log
Modify Sheet Dependencies
- Edit End Dates of dependant tasks
- Edit Start Dates of dependant tasks if driven by a predecessor
Add New or Edit Rows and Columns
- Apply formatting (examples include: background colors, bold text, currency, and percentage)
- Create or edit formulas
- Freeze columns
- Hide columns
- Lock columns and rows
- Sort columns
Adjust Account and Plan Settings
- Edit payment information for or cancel a paid subscription (you can do this by signing in to the computer browser version of Smartsheet)
- Manage user accounts in a Team, Business, or Enterprise plan—see Managing Users for more information
- Purchase or upgrade a Smartsheet subscription (you can purchase or upgrade a subscription from the desktop browser version of Smartsheet)