Who can use this capability
Admins can adjust branding settings for their account.
Content Automation account branding
Branding settings such as color palette and logo are adjustable.
Editing your Content Automation account branding
Please note: changes made to the color palette, logos, and snippets may have a downstream effect on Content Automation templates that reference these variables. You may wish to consult your Customer Success Manager before making changes to understand what impact these changes will have on Content Automation templates.
- Select Account Settings on the left navigation menu.
- Next, choose the Your Brand.
3. First, you will land in the color palette tab. This is where we store your brand colors.
4. Next, select the Logos tab. Similar to the color palette section, this is where we store your brand logos.
5. Next, select the Snippets tab. Similar to the color palette & logos section, this is where we store your snippets which are parts of code our delivery team can easily reference. Pieces of code that are referenced include items such as ABN numbers or Terms & Conditions
6. Next, select the White-labelling tab. White-labeling refers to customizable themes that can be applied to change the look of your Content Automation account. A few customizable options include
- The default, templating/ admin, and the sign-in theme.
- Theme colors
- Default company logos
Once you are happy with your changes select Save, or alternatively click revert to default if you wish.