Who can use this capability
Owners, Admins, Collaborators, and Guests can bulk download and resize assets that are not view only.
Bulk resize and convert assets
Save time by resizing and editing multiple assets in batch mode.
This feature is great for getting product imagery ready for distribution. Download all or some in a .zip, or generate a share link to share in bulk.
How do I bulk resize and convert assets?
1. Select multiple assets to display the bulk toolbar, and select Download > Advanced options
2. On the Bulk Download & Sharing window select the following
- Max Height
- Max Width
- Pad or Fill
- Padding allows for a white or transparent area around the image. Example: 1000x700 image > resize to 400x400 > output is 400x400 with padding added.
- Filling allows for the image to fit the same aspect ratio but in a different size. Example:
1000x700 image > resize to 400x400 > output is 400x280.
- File Type. Be sure to select either PNG or JPG, original will not create changes.
3. Select Download to generate a .zip file on your machine.
4. Choose Share to generate a link that internal or external users can access to download the .zip file.