Who can use this capability
Owners and Admins can access the translations page in bulk management.
Bulk management translations
The translations feature in bulk management allows you to upload and manage translations for your Brandfolder using CSV templates.
In the translations area, sections and labels can be managed by Owners and Admins by navigating to Settings > Bulk Management > Translations.
Translating sections and labels
- From the first dropdown select either Sections or Labels.
- From the second dropdown, select the locale that you want to manage your translations in.
- Select Download Translations CSV.
- Add your translations to the CSV template. When adding your translations to the CSV file do not make adjustments to the formatting of the CSV file.
- Upload the translations CSV.
The CSV upload will appear in the chart at the bottom of the translations page. The chart includes:
- CSV upload date
- Who the CSV was uploaded by
- The CSVs filename
- How many of the items in the CSV succeeded in upload
- How many items were invalid in the upload
- How many errors occurred upon upload
- Total uploads
- Status of the upload
- You can now view your translations on the Brandfolder level by toggling to the language that the sections/labels were translated to.
Below is a list of languages that are available for translation: