Who can use this capability
Owners and Admins can access the cropping page in bulk management.
Bulk management cropping
Cropping in bulk management allows you to establish preset custom cropping dimensions and aspect ratios.
End users can then use these cropping dimensions and aspect ratios in the asset modal. Admins and Owners can see this page by navigating to Settings > Bulk Management > Cropping tab.
Setting a custom preset
1. Input your Preset Name, and make it descriptive.
2. Choose the crop presets Download Format
- Allow User to Select
3. Set the cropping Width (px) and Height (px)
4. Choose if you would like to lock the aspect ratio, then set the aspect ratio.
5. Select Create Preset
The columns in the table on this page allow you to see
- The name of your preset
- Aspect ratio of the preset
- Width (px)
- Height (px)
- The filetype or download format
- A trash can icon to delete the preset
You do not have the ability to edit presets once they are created.