The best way to login to Smartsheet is to visit: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/home
- Log in with Google: If you use a Gmail/Google email address to access Smartsheet, you can click Use my Google account to sign in. If you aren't logged in to Google already, you must provide your Google account information first, and will also be asked to grant Smartsheet permission to use your credentials, if this is your first time using this login method.
NOTE: Smartsheet doesn't receive or store your Google password.
- Log in with your email address & Smartsheet password: If you don't use a Gmail/Google address in Smartsheet, or don't wish to use the Google login method mentioned above, enter your email address into the field and then click Continue.
The page will update to include a field where the account password can be entered. Enter the password, and then click Log In to login to Smartsheet. If you don't recall the password, click on the Reset it link.
The next time you visit the login screen, you'll be able to enter your email address and password in the same step.
- Log in with your corporate credentials: Our Enterprise customers can enable a single sign-on experience with Smartsheet from their local network using SAML 2. If your organization has this feature enabled, you can access Smartsheet using your corporate login credentials.
- If your organization has enabled the Convenience Mode login option, you can either enter your Smartsheet-specific password per the instructions above, or you'll see an option to use your Company Login after you enter your email address.
Clicking this button will re-direct you to your team's internal single sign-on page.
- If your organization has enabled the Lockdown mode login option, you'll be re-directed to your team's internal single sign-on page after entering in your email address.
- Depending on how the internal single sign-on page is configured, you may be required to enter your credentials, or authentication may happen automatically. After authentication, you'll be re-directed back to Smartsheet and will be granted access.