The quickest way to return your browser to the original zoom setting is to press [Ctrl] + 0 (Mac users can use [Cmd] + 0).
Additional browser-specific instructions are detailed below.
- Click the Customize & Control icon .
- Set Zoom to 100%.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Zoom, and then select 100%.
- Press the [Alt] key to temporarily bring up the Firefox menus. Click View , and then click Zoom.
- Select Reset.
- Click the menu icon .
- Select Zoom, and then select Actual Size.
Back to Top
We're currently investigating an issue that causes the current version of Google Chrome(36) to crash when opening certain sheets. Until a resolution is available, we suggest working from a different web browser such as Mozilla Firefox. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive status updates on this issue.Request a callbackSmartsheet Support Promise
+1 (425) 283-1870
- Respond to each inquiry
- Provide professional assistance
- Find answers. Resolve issues.